What is Business Coaching and How Can it Benefit You and Your Business…
No matter what field you’re in, the principles of coaching remain the same.
In that respect, Business Coaching is very similar to sports coaching. In sports, a coach pushes an athlete to achieve optimum performance, provides support when they are exhausted and teaches the athlete to execute plays that their competition does not anticipate.
A sports coach will make you run more laps and make you work harder than you would on your own, even when you don’t feel like it. A sports coach will tell it like it is and they will listen.
Fortunately, a Business Coach does many of the same things, but in a way that is focused on creating a successful business.
The role of a Business Coach is to coach business owners through guidance, support, accountability and encouragement.
Business coaching helps owners of small and medium sized businesses with their sales, marketing, management, team building and so much more. Most importantly, just like a sporting coach, your Business Coach will make you focus on the game!
Reasons To Hire A Coach
- A Coach will make you focus on the game and your long-term strategies.
- A Coach will make you run more laps while making each round easier and more efficient.
- A Coach will tell it like it is.
- A Coach will give you small pointers based on years of experience.
- A Coach will listen.
- A Coach will help you develop long-term plans that will allow your business to function more efficiently and make more profit.
- A Coach will be your marketing manager, your sales director, your training coordinator, your partner, your confidant, your business mentor, your best friend… and, a COACH will help you make your dream come true.
What our Business Coaching Entails?
We assist Business Entrepreneurs to:
• Discover Your Unique Purpose
• Create a Magnetic Vision and Mission Statement aligned with your purpose
• Create a Strategic Action Plan-to meet your vision and mission based on possibilities, intentions, thoughts, beliefs and actions aligned with what you truly desire, while making use of your inherent gifts, talents and resources
• Assess where Your Business is right now
• Discover or Re-Discover Your unique gifts and talents
• Begin to uncover and move beyond the underlying thoughts, beliefs, emotions and actions that have previously stopped you and are currently manifesting in Your business and Your life
• Create a plan to launch, re-launch or expand Your Business
• Create an Ideal Client Attraction/Marketing Plan
• Create a business plan or budget
Here at Coaching Haven we know how overwhelming it can be to set up your business foundation and achieving the goals you have for your company.
Our expert business coaches are here to help you make the process less overwhelming and guide you to the success you desire and deserve.
We look forward to hearing how we can help.